What can I find in the ECG Wiki?
The ECG Wiki is
- an information platform that provides an overview of all relevant information about the movement
- a communication platform on which we can network with other people in our movement
- a working platform where we create, share, discuss and store our ideas, projects and documents
You can learn about the Economy for the Common Good (ECG) movement:
- How is the movement structured?
- What kind of topics are we working on?
- What projects are currently underway?
- Who is doing what type of work?
- and much more...
Some typical questions you might have
Spaces (areas within this wiki)
This welcome area is open to the "public space" (i.e. without login) and provides an introduction to the ECG movement.
Just have a look at the the content presently available in the navigation on the left side.
If you have registered with your ECG account, take a look at the "internal space". If you have any further questions, check out our Wiki Guide.
How to find information
Either use the search field at the top right of this window or the navigation on the left.