In order to receive an ECG Account you have to:
- be a member of an ECG legal body (association). Please note: If in your country an association does not yet exist, please contact International Reception (email@example.com) on how to proceed.
- contribute actively to the movement, eg. in a local chapter or hub
The owner of an ECG account has always to be a natural person. We do not set up accounts for businesses as such. The account will be set up for persons who are contact person of a business or organisation with an activated membership in a legal ECG association. The person applying for the account does not have to be a member of an ECG association.
It is possible to set up accounts for several contact persons of a single enterprise if they are active in the ECG movement and may have this confirmed by a coordinator of a local chapter or a ECG hub. If they leave the enterprise their account need to be transferred to a personal membership account or is discontinued.
1) Apply via Online-Form
A new online application form is now available in English (and German). Other languages are in the works. Thanks for your patience!
You can use the form if the following conditionss are met:
- there must be exactly one unique entry for you in the international federations member administration system SmartWe
- your database entry has to contain the same date of birth you fill into the webform "Ecg_account-request". The database entry may be checked and edited by the membership administration of your ECG organzation unit
The IT support team will check your application regarding membership in a legal association and your activity in the movement. You will receive a notification of the sucessful account setup or we will tell you additional requirements.
The sending of the form (see next chapter) fails?
If the form returns an error message it has one ore more of this reasons:
- there is no database entry with your first name and last name
- the birth date is missing in the dataset
- there are several entries with the same names AND birth date.
Please check first if the birth date in your account request form is correct. If yes, plesa send a screenshot with your entries o the form to IT support.
If the database doesn't contain an entry with your data we will inform you and offer the following workaround:
- you sign in as a subscriber (the process does not found a legal membership and no financial duties for you)
- immidiately after having sent the form you are able to use the online process or account application
- please send us an additional confirmation of your membership in a legal ECG association
2) The former "manual process"
we stopped the application of the former manual process which required much more work for the IT support team!