The owner of an ECG account must be a natural person. We do not set up accounts for businesses or organisations as such. The account will be set up for the person or persons who is the contact person of the business or organisation which is a member of an ECG association. The person applying for the account does not have to be a member of an ECG association.
It is possible to set up accounts for several contact persons of a single enterprise if they are active in the ECG movement and may have this confirmed by a coordinator of a local chapter or a ECG hub. If they leave the enterprise their account need to be transferred to a personal membership account or is discontinued.
You can use the form if the following conditions are met:
- there must be exactly one unique entry for you in the ECG database "SmartWe"
- your database entry has to contain the same birthdate you fill into the form below. The database entry may be checked and edited by the membership administration of your ECG association
The IT support team will check your application regarding membership in a legal association and your activity in the movement. You will receive a notification of the sucessful account setup or we will tell you additional requirements.
If sending the form below does not work
If the form returns an error message there are one or more reasons:
- there is no database entry with your first name and last name
- the birthdate is missing in your database entry
- there are several entries with the same names and birthdates
Please check first if the birthdate in your account request form is correct. If yes, please send a screenshot with your entries in the form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the database doesn't contain an entry with your data we will inform you and offer the following solution:
- you sign in as a subscriber (the process does not create a legal membership and has financial obligations for you)
- immediately after having sent the form you will be able to use the online process or account application
- please send us an additional confirmation of your membership in a legal ECG association