The process of establishing an ECG Local Chapter (LC) begins when a new group sends the application "Application for Creating a new Local Chapter" to International Reception (email@example.com). You will find this form and more helpful information under "Start a new Local Chapter".
To complete the process, the following steps must be completed.
- The application checked for completeness and uploaded to the Wiki
(the association the LC is linked to must be listed in the Application as official)
- The responsible person in the Local Chapter Support Team is informed, he/she checks application and confirms within 14 days. If confirmation or rejection, or a status report is not received in 14 days, the application is considered approved by International Reception.
- If an ECG association exists in the LC's country, the LC must be assigned to that association.
- Local Chapter added or updated in SmartWe
- Link to ECG Association created in SmartWe
- LC Coordinators added in SmartWe
- Inform Gus so he can add or update Local chapters on ecogood.org
(*since May 2020 runs through extra export/import from SmartWe to Maps on Website)
LC receives an email address, such as firstname.lastname@example.org.
- International Reception asks email@example.com to create the email address.
- IT Hubs informs IR when email address finished and IR adds address to SmartWe
- International Reception informs LC about how to set up mailbox. More under Setting up your mail client..
- Logo ordered (at firstname.lastname@example.org), after delivery it is uploaded to the Wiki and the LC is informed.
- Send confirmation email and welcome letter sent to LC and responsible person in LC Support Team.
|Updates||Local Chapters need to inform International Reception about changes to their information such as new Web addresses or new coordinators||Local Chapter|