What can I find in the ECG Wiki?
The ECG Wiki is
- an Information platform that provides an overview of all relevant information about the movement
- a Communication platform on which we can network with other people from the global movement
- a Working platform where we create, share, discuss and store our ideas, projects and documents.
You can learn about the Economy for the Common Good (ECG) movement:
- How is the movement structured?
- What kind of topics are we working on?
- What projects are currently underway?
- Who is doing what type of work?
- and much more...
Some typical questions you might have
This welcome area is open to the public (i.e. without login) and provides an introduction to the ECG movement.
Just have a look at the the content presently available in the navigation on the left side.
If you have registered with your ECG account, take a look at the other areas. If you have any further questions, check out our Wiki Guide.
How to find information
Either use the blue search field at the top of this window or the navigation on the left.
|This is the Main Space with all of the content chapters.|
|page||INTERN:Interner Bereich des Wiki|