To find the information you are looking for either use the search field at the top right or the navigation on the left.
The ECG Wiki is:
- an information platform that provides an overview of all relevant information about the movement
- a communication platform on which we can network with other people in our movement
- a working platform where we create, share, discuss and store our ideas, projects and documents
In this Wiki you can learn more about:
- How is the movement structured?
- What kind of topics are we working on?
- What projects are currently in progress?
- Who is doing what type of work?
- and much more...
Some questions you might have:
- I would like to participate in ECG. How do I start?
- How do we work together in ECG?
- How apply for an ECG account and get access to this Wiki and other IT tools?
- Where do I find the IT tools?