As a global non-profit, ECG has an amazing potential to transform our economic system, but all of our funding relies on people like you. Can you give today to keep the ECG strong? Donate here or become a member here.
You can participate:
Transforming the Economy with ECG Tools
a) Basics and examples
- Matrix: Model for the organisational development and evaluation of entrepreneurial as well as charitable activities. It assesses and scores the contribution to the common good by evaluating 20 themes in the intersection between values and stakeholder groups.
- Good Practices: Brochure with real-life examples for every Matrix Common Good theme.
- Businesses act for the Common Good and the SDGs
b) Common Good Product and Common Good Index
- Common Good Product: Economic instrument that measures the achievement of core values of a society and progress made towards economic goals derived from these values.
- Common Good Index
c) For Companies, Organisations, Universities, Cities
- Common Good Balance Sheet: Complementary tool to the traditional financial balance, through which the contribution that each organization makes towards the Common Good is evaluated and qualified, facilitating a systematic examination of all activities from a 360° perspective.
- Audit and Peer evaluation: There are two ways of completing your Common Good Balance Sheet.
- Fokus Gemeinwohl
- Ecogood Business Canvas: Tool that combines the ECG model with the advantages of the well-known business canvas to allow companies and organisations to anchor their purpose and contribution to socio-ecological change in their business model right from the start, or to transform it.