Video: ECG Wiki - Using the Wiki from Economy for the Common Good (13 min.)
To use the Wiki you will need an ECG Account: Apply for an ECG Account
Purpose of Wiki
Basic purpose of Wiki (collaboration, collecting important movement information in one spot.
Datacloud (Nextcloud): Mostly for file sharing.
- ECG General
- Working Groups
- Country Spaces
How to create new profile page with a to do list and personalized menu.
- You can use your “Personal Space” to created your own links and to do list.
- If you don’t have a “Personal Space” yet, click your profile image at the top right and choose “”Add personal space…”
- Choose “create” at the bottom
- Click the lock symbol at the very top and choose “Viewing and editing restricted” and click “Apply” (now only you have access to this page)
Settings: Site Homepage, Email
Configure Sidebar on Personal Space Page
Search or Page Tree
GR - recent pages
E - Edit
Strg-S or command-S = Save
Creating and Editing Pages
Where to save pages
Moving and copying pages. View in Hierarchy
Adding files and images
Restrictions (viewing and editing)
- Table of Content (Page-Header)
- Task and List of Tasks
- List of Labeled Pages
- Info Box
- user mention
- Page Properties (example: Overview table from PPM)