Creating a local chapter is an important first steps in helping create a global citizen's movement. A local chapter brings concerned citizens, businesses and other organizations together to help fulfill the vision of the Economy for the Common Good (ECG).
Steps to create a Local Chapter
1. Check our Web Site to make sure there is not already a local chapter in your area.
2. Find a group of people willing to commit to helping create a chapter and encourage them to sign up as members of an ECG association/legal body
*If there is no suitable association in your country, please contact email@example.com).
3. Once you have two members in your group, you can sign up as a "Local Chapter Under Development".
4. Once you have five ECG members in your group, you can sign up as a "Local Chapter Active".
5. Send your application to International Reception (firstname.lastname@example.org).