Topics available in the ECG Wiki ("Spaces")
Topics in this Public Space
To find the information you are looking for either use the search field at the top right or the navigation on the left.
The ECG Wiki is:
- an information platform that provides an overview of all relevant information about the movement
- a communication platform on which we can network with other people in our movement
- a working platform where we create, share, discuss and store our ideas, projects and documents
In this Wiki you can learn more about:
- How is the movement structured?
- What kind of topics are we working on?
- What projects are currently in progress?
- Who is doing what type of work?
- and much more...
Some questions you might have:
- I would like to participate in ECG. How do I start?
- How do we work together in ECG?
- How apply for an ECG account and get access to this Wiki and other IT tools?
- Where do I find the IT tools?