Quickinfo: LC application download links:
- Application for Creating a Local Chapter "under development" (step 1)
- Application for Recognition as a Local Chapter "active" (step 2)
You want the ECG idea to become reality? And you want to start with it in your region? Then you've come to the right place!
The establishment of a Local Chapter (also called "energy field") is tantamount to bringing the ECG seeds into the region. It concerns to bring together with other humans locally the vision of the Common Good Economy on the soil. Whether this happens in companies, in communities, in schools, or privately among citizens*, does not matter - the main thing is that the region is developing in the direction of the ECG.
Everything you do locally to increase the common good is positive. There are no orders "from above", but support offers which facilitate the work: e.g. regular information about current developments within the ECG, the cross-linking with other local chapters, the supply of infrastructure and information material, the integration into decision processes, the creation of a financial and legal basis, the active promotion of the development locally as well as the switching of contacts.
Step 1: under construction
- Two or more people want to start a local chapter.
Check out our website under Community > Local Chapters: Is there already a local chapter in your region? If so, contact us. If not, become active yourself!
- Become ECG members.
Assign yourself to a ECG club and become a member there, simply via our website under Get involved > Membership.
(If there is no suitable ECG club in your country, please contact email@example.com.)
- Two of your ECG members fill out the Application for Creating a Local Chapter "under development" and send it to International Reception (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- You will receive the status "Regional Group in Development".
From now on you will appear on the international ECG website under Community > Local Chapters.
Step 2: Active
- Find more people to join in.
Organize a meeting for people who want to participate. In addition to the Dragon Dreaming method, you will find further ideas for the further development of the regional group such as "Strategy", "Communication", "Teambuilding", and "Adding new members" in the Wiki.
- At least three of these active members also become ECG members.
- Five of your ECG members fill out the Application for Recognition as a Local Chapter "active" and send it to the International Reception (email@example.com).
This is possible at the earliest after three months with status "under construction".
Your local chapter needs two coordinators.
- You will receive the status "Active local chapter".
From now on you will appear as a local chapter on the international GWÖ website under Community > Local Chapters.